1) To develop new accounts & service existing accounts via Sales & Marketing Activities
2) To perform product demonstration to potential client
3) To perform Project discussion to potential client with experienced Senior manager
4) Act as a trusted advisor and consultant for all DNC products and related industrial automation technologies
5) Create sales proposals and responses to RFQ/RFPs
6) To follow up on sales enquires and sales prospects
7) To Assist in designing marketing strategy and sales promotion plan
8) Explore any new market opportunity via professional trade exhibition,client referral system and telemarketing.
1) Candidate should have the following personality Energetic Confident Well presented Eager to learn Outgoing Friendly Self-Decipline Proactive
2) Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, E&E Engineering or equivalent
3) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
4) Applicants must be willing to work Overseas
5) Must possess own car with valid driving license
Basic + Commissions Toll allowance Petrol allowance
Company trip upon hitting sales target
Car maintenance allowance
1)Conceptualise, design and develop automation equipments according to customer specification.
2)Improve existing product lines.
3)Handle project and planning.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
2) Experience in 3-D Modeling software like Solidworks / 2D AUTOCAD preferred.
3) Experience in automaton machine design.
4) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
5) Self initiative, able to work independently and coordinate work effectively.
SALARY WILL BE COMMENSURATE WITH QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
PENANG is a good destination to bring in green technology due to local demand for environmental solutions, said Canada’s senior trade commissioner to Malaysia Mark Strasser.
He said the Canadian High Commission was told that the state had always wanted to attain a sustainable environmental development.
“We are happy to link up those in Penang who are keen on acquiring green technology with its providers.
“There are lots of opportunities for growth for cleantech which is a 21st century sector. Although it is still at its infancy stage, the sector is growing rapidly,” he told a press conference at G Hotel Kelawai on Thursday.